This is an exclusive chance to learn some of the hottest looks of hair and makeup styling from leading artists Love Moi Makeup and Flamingo Amy. With the Sunday Beauty School, you’ll get the rare opportunity to discover exactly how to create desirable and wearable looks and how to pull them off like a pro.
What’s the Format?
The Sunday Beauty School gives you an opportunity to select what and how much you want to learn. We are offering packages for those who want to watch the ‘Learn the Look’ tutorials as well as the practical session with dedicated support from tutors Flamingo Amy and Love Moi Makeup in the ‘Create the Look’ class. This class is limited to 6 people per class to enable maximum support for the pupils. In this class you will be learning how to recreate the look on yourselves with access to professional tools and products. Tutors Emily and Amy will be available to answer your questions as you put your newly learned skills into practice for yourself. Learning is in doing!
Who is this class designed for?
These classes are designed for non-professionals who want to learn the tips and tricks the professionals use to get the best results. This class is not designed for other hairdressers. A course catered towards training professionals will run later this year.
What makes these classes so unique?
You are able to select which part or parts you would like to attend, according to how much you would like to learn and your budget.
What will I learn?
Learn the Look Tutorial
In this tutorial Amy will share the secrets with you on how to create amazing long lasting volume in your own hair. Influenced by the styles of the 1960’s, she will show you the techniques and products needed to create a number of voluminous hair up styles. This class is suited to those with hair sitting on their shoulders or longer.
- How to create amazing long lasting volume on all hair types.
- How to use heated rollers and tongs effectively for maximum volume.
- What products will help you create volume.
- The easiest way to create a sleek voluminous beehive inspired style in your own hair that will last all night.
- How to create a texturised Brigitte Bardot style.
- How to brush out back-combing.
- Modern twists on the beehive
Create the Look Class
Take your knowledge to the next level by booking the ‘Create the Look’ class, where you will gain practical experience of creating any of the styles you’ve learned in your own hair, with support and guidance from Amy herself. All products and materials are provided, some of which are for you to keep. A fact sheet will be provided that summarises what you have learnt and where to buy the remaining products to create your look.
- How to put your newly gained knowledge into practice on your own hair under the watchful guidance of hairstyling expert Flamingo Amy.
- How to best select the right heated appliances for your chosen look.
- Practice makes perfect! Come away with practical experience and the knowledge that you need to perfect this look at home. You will also be able to access exclusive online support after the class, and be eligible for discounts for upcoming classes.
A hair tool kit which contains the tools you need to get started is included.
Learn the Look Tutorial
In this tutorial, Emily from Love Moi Makeup will reveal the secrets of the hotly-requested and ever popular smoky eye. A sultry dark eye never goes out of style, and yet can be a tricky look to master. Here is your chance to discover the secret of truly professional, polished va-va-voom eyes, with a look which will take you from day to night whatever the occasion.
- What kind of smoky eye works for your eye shape, and what kind of lip and cheek colours to team it with
- The types of shadows and colours to choose, from a metallic smoky eye to a more matte look
- How to achieve subtle daytime smoke and how to create all out night time drama!
- Tips and tricks to perfect the look, how to make sure it lasts all night plus the right tools and brushes to make the look easy
Create the Look Class
Take this knowledge to the next level and bring the look to life with this intensive practical session, which gives you the chance to discover your very own perfect smoky eye, with personal advice and guidance from Emily on the kind of look that will work for you. This class gives you the chance to practise the looks you’ve seen from the tutorial step by step, with all products provided, giving you access to an extensive professional makeup kit, as well as your own products to use and keep in your Sunday Beauty School goody bag.
Where does this take place?
This takes place in the comfort of luxury hair salon Flint, 24 St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AQ on Sunday 16th March 2014.
How do I book?
Please fill in the attached form and return to myself. Your place is not secure until payment has been made.
How much is it and how do I pay?
|Learn the Look Tutorial & Create the Look Practical*||
|Learn the Look Tutorial Only||
*includes Create the Look Tool Kit
Please note that places cancelled less than 5 working days before the class are only eligible for a 50% refund.
To book and make your payment please see the Booking Form document attached to this email.
|9.30am – 11.00am||Learn the Look Hair Tutorial|
|11.00am – 1.00pm||Create the Look Practical Class|
|1.30pm-3.00pm||Learn the Look Makeup Tutorial|
|3.00pm-5.00pm||Create the Look Practical Class|